1. Applicant must be primary caretaker/owner of the pet/pets the application is for, and must be at least 18 years of age, to fill out and submit this application.
2. Pet must be at least 8 weeks old.
3. Due to the many issues we have had concerning applicants not showing up for their scheduled appointments, we WILL NOT REBOOK YOUR PET IF YOU DO NOT CALL TO CANCEL AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
4. You MUST have a valid, working phone number. If we cannot get ahold of you to give you your appointment details, we are defeating the purpose of this program. The clinic staff will also call you the day before your scheduled appointment to remind you.
5. Applications may take several weeks to be processed, as we are an all-volunteer organization.
6. Any questions concerning this program or your application need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use other methods, i.e. Facebook, as this will only delay a response to you.
7. By submitting your application YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
Check all entries for accuracy, then press the "Submit" button ONLY ONCE. You will be returned to our website.
Please note we are unable to process incomplete applications.
* Companions Spay/Neuter Clinic
589 Highway 65 N
Greenbrier, AR 72058
** Arkansans for Animals Clinic
(Otter Creek area)
11701 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR 72209
The average cost of a spay/neuter procedure and a rabies vaccine at a local clinic is $150 - $250. Out of the Woods is only able to offer this program as funds per generous donations permit.
In order to help OOTW bear the expenses of these cost, select the amount due that applies to your pet.
Unfortunately, OOTW is not financially able to pay all costs to sterilize your pet. The amount that we ask for is very fair and reasonable and no exceptions will be made.
YOU MUST answer ALL questions or your application WILL NOT be processed!